Saturday, June 19, 2010

Skinny Eric on a Skinni


I'd not heard of Skinni's before, but they are a bit like ATC's only they measure 3" x 5", and they are a challenge on a blog with the theme being 'blue and white'. I've been itching to use Eric as I really like him and he's the perfect size.


I've put him on a background created using Glimmer Mists and used 3014 Splatter Long to add a few more blobs.

As I think that Eric is probably loved by all of Daniel Torrente's girls, I've given him a couple of hearts from 3003 Heart Cube so he can give them out. I think he probably has more than one girl on the go at a time!

Kaz xx

5 comments:

Willy said...

What a wonderful skinny,
Karen. Love Eric (one of my favourites) and your use of the heart cube is great.

G Peplow said...

This is brilliant, gotta love Eric, x

Siobhan Brignull said...

great piece and you're so right about Eric, he is a dreamboat.....

Valerie H. Marshall said...

Brilliant!!! Love all your sketching too!!!

Vicki G said...

this is WAYYYY cool! Love the sketching!


Vicki