Sunday, December 30, 2012

SDC80: Out with the old, in with the new

Out with the old, In with the new.

 

Use something Old and Something New
On your project with a New Year's Theme

 My Team mate Clarie is asking us to use something old with something new.
I came across some old sequence laying around in my stash of goodies and glassine bags. And immediately thought of New Year's Eve. We celebrate by visualizing a dream we have and at the strike of midnight we throw the confetti into the air .
The OLD is my Sequence and my NEW are some New stamps from Stampotique.

Stamps I used from left to right.

Back Row:
Middle Row:
Front Row:

Hope you will play along with us at the Stampotique Designers Blog.
You could win some of the Off Color Stamps-!!

Face the brilliance of your most wonderful creations and dwell on your dreams.
Warmly-
Sarinda

1 comment:

Sam & Poppy said...

These are lovely Sarinda, great idea! x