Saturday, March 2, 2013

March Guest Designer: Belinda Spencer


We are thrilled with our next Guest Designer, she's a frequent player in our challenges and we know she's a big fan of Stampotique.  Welcome Belinda Spencer as our March Guest Designer!




My name is Belinda Spencer and I have been scrapping since 2003. I live on a farm in the Adelaide Hills with my husband Brenton, my two children; Hayley, 7 and William 6, our dogs Merlin and Ziva, a neurotic brown Burmese called Noodle as well as lots of cows, deer and chooks (not to mention the koalas, kangaroos, snakes and lizards that pop in from time to time).

My main focus for scrapbooking has always been 12” x 12” layouts but more recently I have become addicted to cardmaking and artist trading cards.

My style tends to include elements of shabby chic, vintage, fussy cutting and a touch of grunge. I love to include texture, dimension and different techniques. These days I cannot seem to complete a layout or card without gesso, Distress Inks and Glimmermist. 

My inspiration comes from my children, blog surfing, magazines, product and other scrappers that I admire.

I have been published in Scrapbook Creations and Scrapbooking Memories magazines.

I currently teach at Seriously Scrapbooking in Adelaide, am a Design Team member at The Dusty Attic and The Scrapbook Store and 2013 Creative Team member for Darkroom Door.

I am so thrilled to be a guest designer for Stampotique. I have loved these stamps since I first laid eyes on them and am converting all of my card class attendees into Stampotique addicts too! 

You can see more of my work on my blog http://happyscrapspace.blogspot.com/Let the challenges begin!!

Cheers
Belinda

6 comments:

Sam & Poppy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sam & Poppy said...

Welcome aboard the happy ship that is Stampotique Belinda :) xxx

Anonymous said...

Defіnitely belieѵe that ωhich you
ѕtated. Your faѵorite reason seemеԁ to be οn the ωeb the sіmplest thing tо
be аware of. I ѕay tο you,
I dеfinitely get annoyed while people thіnk about worrieѕ that they just do not knοw about.

You mаnаged to hit thе nail upon the top and ԁefined out thе whole thіng without having sіԁе effect , ρeople саn take
a signal. Will prοbably be back to get more. Thankѕ

Here is my рagе roofing contractors okc

Cocofolies said...

Welcome to you Belinda !! I look forward to seeing you your creations, probably fantastic ! Coco x

Reflective Art Studio said...

Hi Belinda....
I have loved your work for some time.... Welcome- Welcome.
Best
sarinda

france papillon said...

Yeah, welcome to the team Belinda! Wishing you loads of fun :)

xx
france