Thursday, June 13, 2013

When you love ...

It’s time for the new Stampotique designer’s challenge. “Faux metal” is this week’s theme. For this card I made a background with alcoholink and a bit of silver mixative. I made the hearts with silver embossingpowder and the wonderful Heart stamp from France Papillon, one of Stampotique’s latest designers.

Make sure you go and visit the Stampotique challenge blog and the blogs of the design team members to see some amazing projects with this Faux metal technique. And please come and join us in this challenge. 

These are the stamps I used for my card (all Stampotique of course!)
My heart smallMeadowWhen you love somebody enough...

Have fun stamping!
Nellie

2 comments:

Sue said...

This is beautiful Nellie xx

Faye said...

You can't beat alcohol inks for beautiful backgrounds. This is fabulous.