Wednesday, April 23, 2014

4x6 Postcard - Wednesday's With Claudine

Hello everyone and happy hump day! I hope that you have taken part in our recent blog hop and have seen some of the newest stamp releases. 

This week's challenge over at Stampotique Designer's Challenge Blog our lovely Sue Davies has chosen our theme. She is asking us to make something that is postcard size, 4x6 to be exact. 

I just love making postcards so this was a fun challenge for me

For my postcard today I have used a new release stamp by artist Janet Klein 
Large Sunflower Stamp #9256



In order to give my flowers dimension I used clearly for art by Wendy Vecchi

For a full tutorial head on over to my blog

Thanks again for stopping by and as always, I cherish your comments!! Have a great day!!

6 comments:

Julie S said...

WOW! This is amazing!

Kay Wallace said...

Absolutely brilliant use of the new sunflower stamps, Claudine! Love the red!

Corrie Herriman said...

Love this, the white and red on it are fabulous !
Corrie x

Terri said...

Wonderful post card Claudine. Love that little touch of red.

Sarah Anderson said...

red centre is a great idea for the sunflowers, I do love this new image

roc said...

just wonderful!