Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Tuesday with Val and a New Phone Case

Yesterday was Victoria Day in Canada and
Halifax was graced with a visit from Charles and Camilla!
I guess that got me thinking about the royal jewels
and inspired this new phone case!
I'll put more details about how it was created
on my blog.
Stamps by Stampotique Originals:
Froggie, Every Dog Text
“It's not what you have on the outside that glitters in light, it's what you have on the inside that shines in the dark.” 
Anthony Liccione


5 comments:

Kay Wallace said...

Love your great quotes that you always include with your posts, Val! Another good one today. I am slowly warming to the color pink, my friend, so I like this one. Froggie is awesome, and it's very clever how you created your sentiment! Well done!

Claudine said...

What a wonderful new cell phone case. I love the colors and everything. It's almost time for me to make a new one as well.

Jackie said...

Val you have done a super job with froggie on the phone case and nice quote !

Sarah Anderson said...

I love her sparkles, fab phone case :)

roc said...

great idea to do a phone case!