Monday, October 13, 2014

it's my turn to post



i created this postcard using my just b u rubber stamp.  it's all paper layered on her dress.  the wings are from my flying heart rubber stamp and her legs are the back legs off my bunny rubber stamp. 

i love to create different images using my stamps.  that is how i design them, always keeping in mind that you can use multiple images to create something totally new.  they can be easily cut apart and glued into some new image.  i'd love to see what you are creating new and out of the box with your roc nicholas stamps.

if you'd like to receive this postcard in the mail hurry over to my blog and find out the details.

2 comments:

Claudine said...

This is so fun Roc, I love that you pieced it together with your stamps

Kay Wallace said...

Great art, Roc! Love your lady, not to mention your stitching!