Thursday, November 13, 2014

unfinished!


Sometimes a journal page just sits there for a while ...


...and sometimes that 'while' can be a lonnnnng one!  This page started off with some brown spray which sat in my journal for ages.  I recently added some blue (love blue and brown together), didn't like it so used my solution to most pages I don't like - white paint/spray through a stencil :)


I love those large circles so complemented them with one of Stampotique's new release images - Daniel's circles.  They're stamped over one of my very favourite Stampotique images - numeric.


So now I have a double page spread I love, but is still unfinished...

...and that's okay!  It's just the way of art journaling flows.

1 comment:

Vera Lane Studio said...

finished, unfinished, I love this. Great textures and so nice to see a neutral earthy palette.