Friday, October 7, 2011

Autumn Splendor





For this card, I created a background with this Beautiful Leaf   Stamp. First I stamped the leaf in rust on the card base. I then stamped the leaf with versamark ink onto the shipping tag and heat embossed with gold powder. I added a few splatters in Tea Dye Ink with the Splatter Long stamp and then sponged over with Rusty Nail and Scattered Straw. The sentiment enjoy life was stamped on rust and sponged with Rusty Hinge ink All Stamps are from Stampotique Orginals. My Two fibers included Crumb Cake Seam Binding and Natural Hemp Twine. Embellishments: Skelton Leaves, Vintage Brad and a clip! I really enjoyed creating this Autumn Card because I TOTALLY love Autumn and I don't really tend to create backgrounds and such!



Happy Thanksgiving to my Canadian friends and a safe and relaxing weekend to all

4 comments:

Anne said...

Beautiful- love the golden leaves and your use of the fiber here!

thekathrynwheel said...

Ooh, the background is beautiful!

roc said...

love the colors - so autumn. it's beautiful.

FerrellGraph-x said...

Ohh I love it! The rich and warm fall colors are stunning!
Kindest regards,
Jennifer