Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Ghouls just want to have fun!



I created this fun card for the Colour Challenge over atSplitcoaststampers today. The colour combination is Pumpkin, Eggplant and Turquoise. All strong colours, so I wanted to try to get a good mix of each.
I used Frankie, Corie and Skullboy for my spooky scene, coupled with the Ghouls just want to have fun sentiment. Such sweet little ghouls and very easy to colour with my Twin Touch Markers.
The colours I used on the images are as follows
Frankie's Pumpkin Head_YR-31 Y45 and YR23
The Purples: P85 and RP87
The Turquoise B67 and BG61
The Skin
R139 and R131
Green Shading GY163-Eye Shading BG178
Ground Shading WG5
All markers from Shinhan Arts

Additional Supplies: Cardstock , Top Note Die,  Circle Punch, Ink-SU
Ribbon, Bat Punch and Fence Punch-Martha Stewart Crafts

Happy Stamping!

4 comments:

Inkypinkycraft said...

This is fab I love it, didn't think I needed these stamps, but I just might!!!!!love it trace x

roc said...

love those little stamps! great job.

G Peplow said...

Gorgeous card, love your colour choice, lots of fun, Gay xxx

thekathrynwheel said...

Ha ha! Love it!