Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Polka dots

Our August guest designer, Ali Johnson got inky with this journal page for the  current Stampotique Designer's Challenge to use polka dots.



For this one I've used the Jeepers stamp to make an art journal page. I used paints (mostly Dylusions), stencils, texture paste and Pan Pastels to make the background (using a dotty stencil to fit with the theme :D) and then also stamped onto the page using Splatter Long (3014)  (from my own stash). 
  


 I stamped the Jeepers stamp onto paper and drew in and coloured my own body for her, using Promarkers to colour and also using the Bla Bla Bla (6001) stamp (from my own stash) on the dress. I cut her out and attached to the journal page. 



The journaling was handwritten and cut out into strips before being outlined and attached to the page.

Stop on over to Ali's blog and say "hi" to her.


1 comment:

Kaz said...

This is fabulous!! x