Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Stampotique Designer's Challenge 123: Fabulous Folds.


Hello Creatives, It is STAMPOTIQUE day-!!

And Happy Halloween. Soon to be.

Today Stampotique is hosting SDC123: Fabulous Folds. Make more than one fold in your projects.

I wanted to make something that I can recreate for gifts for the Holidays are around the corner. This will be great.  I will put a gift card inside the bookmark to our local book store, inside of a card that will have the Stampotique Sentiment "Jingle your own damn bells!" 

Perfect don't you think?
Did you notice the book? I love this book!!
There are two folds on the back of this bookmark.

I hope you will stop by Stampotique Designers Blog and play along with us. You could win $30 for your choice of stamps from Stampotique.com.
Looking forward to seeing your amazing creations.

Be Well.
Sarinda 
 











Here is what I used:





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely love your bookmark. It's just the perfect image for it!

Reflective Art Studio said...

Thank you so much. Hope you can play along with us in the challenge.
Best-
Sarinda