Friday, November 1, 2013

November Guest Designer: Debi McManus

We are excited to announce our last guest designer for 2013, Debi McManus.



I'm Debi and I'm thrilled to be here with you for the month of November.
Covered in paint (wearing my husband's shirt) hands stained from ink; I am a mixed media artist, a teacher, a wife, a mom blessed with two kids as well as a nut bar Chihuahua. I love using these unique and quirky stamps, they always bring a smile to my face.

You can contact me at alteredjustalittle@shaw.ca or visit my blog at http://alteredjustalittle.blogspot.ca/
Hugs Debi

4 comments:

Sam & Poppy said...

Welcome Debi, enjoy your time at Stampotique, have fun!

Astrid Stulemeijer (AssiCrafts) said...

Welcome Debi!! Have a good time! XOXO

Kay Wallace said...

Glad to see you featured as the Stampotique Guest Designer this month, Debi! I will look forward to seeing more of your work--which is, indeed, an inspiration!

Jackie said...

Welcome and I have just had a look on your blog and love how you have used colour with your work !
Jackie