Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Be The Star - Claudine's Wednesday Post

Happy Wednesday everyone and thanks for coming by. Claudine here with your Wednesday Designer's Post. 
This week over at the Designer's Challenge Blog there is a fun challenge by the wonderful Sam
She is challenging us to use some "Stars" in our projects

For my project this week I used the following Stampotique Stamp:

Zara Gift - Maria Sabina Raita


I made this card for a friend that is having a birthday this month and I just love how the Stampotique stamp just pops off the card here. For my stars I simply used a stencil with some Archival inks and went over a few with a white gel pen, same for the circles in the background

Thanks again for stopping by everyone, have a wonderful week and of course you can find out all the details on creating this card on my blog: Claudine's Art Corner

CHEERS!!

5 comments:

Astrid Stulemeijer (AssiCrafts) said...

Awesome card Claudine! Love the colors and doodles!! XOXO

massofhair said...

Love the colours and use of the stars, lovely Birthday card :-) x

Terri said...

Wonderful Card, Claudine!

roc said...

so cute!

Kay Wallace said...

What a lovely birthday card, Claudine, and it is all mine and in my hot little hands across the U.S. Thanks for this piece of original artwork, my friend! Mwah!