Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Shoot For the Moon - Wednesday's with Claudine

Hello all, Claudine here for your Wednesday Design team post. I'm so excited about the new challenge over at the Designers Challenge Blog. This week the lovely Kaz is our hostess and the theme is "Something New," Did Santa bring you something new this Christmas? Let's see you use it this on your creations this week. We hope you will join us for this fun Challenge.

For my Wednesday creation I decided to use some of my new Stampotique Stamps. 
I used the following stamps:

Stella - Jo Capper-Sandon
Tenticurl - Jo Capper-Sandon
Shoot For the Moon - Amy Wilson Wellenstein




For more details on how this block was created, check out my blog Claudine's Art Corner
Happy Hump Day everyone, thanks for stopping by

7 comments:

Astrid Stulemeijer (AssiCrafts) said...

That's a lovely box! XOXO

Corrie Herriman said...

Happy hump day to you too !! Love your box, it's wonderful !
Corrie x

Bast said...

Stunning creation! Love the box design as well as the stars. Great use of the tenticurl! TFS

KimMJ
bast830@comcast.net

Vera Lane Studio said...

Truly a fun piece! Love what you've done!

Sue said...

Beautiful Claudine, I love your box and how you've used Tenticurl (I so NEED this stamp) xx

Kay Wallace said...

Totally brilliant box, Claudine! Mwah!

roc said...

clever job!