Friday, February 28, 2014

keeping calm with Sarah

"Keep calm, smile and create beautiful things!"


It's been a very busy week so this tag is very much a message to myself!  I find smooching paint and ink around, colouring in and 'cutting and sticking' very relaxing but sometimes I really have to fight to find the time to do it.


But it's definitely worth it!  I feel better through the actual 'making', and can keep on enjoying my 'beautiful things' indefinitely :)


Stampotique Stamps used:

7 comments:

Jackie said...

It's beautiful Sarah!

Claudine said...

What a great message to yourself and your tag turned out beautiful

Vera Lane Studio said...

Oh Sarah! Love this! Layers and colors are terrific !

Kay Wallace said...

What a gorgeous tag, Sarah! Love the colors, the texture, the quote and that sweet tweet! Well choreographed, my friend!

Corrie Herriman said...

Love it !
Corrie x

Valerie H. Marshall said...

So pretty, Sarah!

roc said...

Great job!