Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Stampotique Designers Challenge 166


Happy Wednesday all, I'm so happy to be here to show you my project for the new challenge

The theme is Halloween this time and our wonderful Carol has chosen this one. All of us here at Stampotique love Halloween.

In fact our Facebook group is having an ATC Halloween swap for October, won't you come by and join us?

For my project this week, I created the ATC and also a coordination card for the Facebook swap

I used Stampotique Stamps:

Hazel Jester and Clothes Text - By artist Linda Peterson

Halloween Cube - By Artist Daniel Torrente

Here is the ATC I created, I printed out the saying from the computer


and here is the ATC with the coordinating card



This was fun and I just love how Hazel is so proud in her Jester costume!

Thanks for coming by the Designer's Blog today, make sure to check back everyday for a new inspiring project by one of the designers.

2 comments:

Kay Wallace said...

CAS, yet full of interest and perfect for this week's challenge at Stampotique Designers' Challenge! Great combination of card and ATC, Claudine!

Ivy (Ivette) said...

I love it all Claudine!
Ivette