Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Tuesday with Valerie and a Cup'a

Happy Tuesday!
Today I'd like to share an ATC made from the scrap pile with a few of my favourite new stamps.  Yum Yum fits perfectly in the largest teacup from the Stacked Cups.  Isn't he adorable? I love this little guy?!  He reminds me of myself... always eating! :D
Thanks for dropping by!
Val :)
Stamps by Stampotique Originals:
Altered Hello, Yum Yum, Stacked Cups
“The only time to eat diet food is while you're waiting for the steak to cook.” 
Julia Child

4 comments:

Claudine said...

This is awesome!!

Vera Lane Studio said...

So sweet. Love this!!

Sarah Anderson said...

Brilliant idea!

Kay Wallace said...

What an adorable ATC, Valerie! I have the "Stacked Cups" stamp, so now will be looking at it as having more possibilities! Love that Julia Child quote!