Wednesday, February 24, 2010

KARIN PRETENDS TO BE ALICE!



Ok call me nuts if you like, I won't be offended, it happens too often for that, but I was working on another Alice in Wonderland piece and it occured to me that one of the Stampotique girls might well like to pretend to be Alice. After all they have their own cat, and as I live in Cheshire then it is a Cheshire Cat!!

So here we have KARIN #6108 pretending to be Alice with her best smile! She is accompanied by her KITTY #6096 and looked over by ROW of FACES #6020.
The quote is cut from a postcard.

4 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

Very cute Sue!!!

Jo Capper-Sandon said...

Classic! Brilliant!

Kim said...

LOL...I just love this....you have a great sense of humour!

Valerie H. Marshall said...

Now, how perfect is that little kitty up there! LOL!