Call for New Members on the
Stampotique Design Team
We have a few members of our design team that have taken a bit of an hiatus for awhile; Jo Capper-Sandon is busy finishing up her book, Sue Roddis is in the midst of moving to the middle east and Irina Blount will put her time into designing classes where she uses our stamps. Because of these changes, we need to bring on some additional creators!
Please contact me personally at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested and also include your blog so that I can experience your style. I will return emails to everyone who contacts me. I can only take on two people, so please understand that the others will be kept in safekeeping for future need!
What Stampotique expects from you!
1. Willing to make a real commitment to the team
2. Have your own blog and post at least weekly
3. Place our logo, as well as the two DT badges, and link-to on your blog
4. Partake in all Stampotique challenges (challenges happen every two weeks) unless prior notice to the DT coordinator
5. Post a new card/piece of artwork on the Designers’ Blog in a fashion that allows the Designers’ Blog to have something new at least once a week, with all DT members taking a rotating turn
6. Visit the individual entrie’s blogs and comment on their work and also thank them for joining us for the challenge.
What YOU should expect from Stampotique!
1. Supplies of RUBBER as needed and desired, as long as they are used for making items to post on either the Challenge site or Designers’ link.
2. While a member of our DT, you will have a discount of 25% allowed on anything on the website.
3. DT members will receive recognition on the Design Team Challenge blog and the Designers Blog, as well as the personal Stampotique blog
NB: Please note that Kim Howard is our newly appointed DT Coordinator. She is adept with the computer so those type of questions go to her. Kim will help you through all the loading of your work, etc. She and Vicki Garrett are working together to write a detailed step-by-step of how to upload, etc. so that everyone has the information at their fingertips.