Saturday, August 14, 2010

A good cup of Coffee will Sing to you!



I've never been a Coffee Drinker, never been able to tolerate the taste, no matter how much Cream or Sugar I added. It has always just tasted bitter to me. I do have to tell you though that there is NOTHING like the aroma of fresh coffee brewing! YUMMMMY!!!!!

I created this card for the Crazy 4 Challenges group that I am on. I used 2113 Musical Cup and 7137 Strung. For more details on how I made this card, please visit my blog

Enjoy your Saturday,

Vicki

3 comments:

G Peplow said...

Love your card, love coffee:) xxx

Anne said...

Too bad you don't care for coffee- but you would never know it by looking at this yummy card- love your singing cup!

Basement Stamper said...

Gorgeous card and tell me more and more we were destined to be friends, not a coffee drinker, but love the smell!