Thursday, October 7, 2010

Carrot 'Bout You

Isn't Carrot just the cutest?  I had some colored images laying around so decided it was time I put together a few cards with them.  This card came together really quick since I had everything already stamped and I didn't add any embellishments on...hmm, no embellishments, might have to change that now that I'm looking at it.


The layout I used was one of the Clean & Simple Stamping layouts, FTL101.  Obviously I changed the star out for a large circle to put Carrot on and of course the "I carrot about you" sentiment always makes me smile, hope you like it too!

Card details:
Stamps: Carrot & I Carrot About You from Stampotique
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Chip, Garden Green, SEI Oasis patterned paper
Inks: Chocolate Chip, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics
Accessories: Circle nestabilities

2 comments:

Maria@BubblegumandDuctTape said...

Hi! I didn't know there was a blog for Stampoutique!!! I'm so excited to look around. I'm a huge fan of Stampoutique.

I'm going to blog about stampoutique tomorrow on my blog but I wanted to ask you if I can use the image of Gibi and linda, the one on the website with a lot of pink? I love that image, I think my follower will fall in love with it too.

Maria@BubblegumandDuctTape said...

sorry, I just realized I misspelled Stampotique