Thursday, January 6, 2011


This year one of my goals is to stamp more and integrate products I've had for awhile and need to use up.  I also want to participate in challenges that I haven't in awhile.

If you follow my blog you know I'm a sucker for sketch challenges and so with starting with one of my goals I sat down and made this card using the Sketch for you to try for January.  Now that Jen is only doing them once a month, I might be able to keep up :-)


This was an extremely quick card that doesn't have a lot of bells & whistles.  I had already stamped Twinkie and cut him out, so he was lonely sitting on my desk.  This weekend I cut up all of my 12 x 12 cardstock into 6 x 6 sheets and pulled this retired SU paper out of my stack.  Keep an eye out for a giveaway on my blog hopefully soon (still purging).  

I wanted Twinkie to look like he was carrying a suitcase/bag-hope that's what it looks like.

If you haven't seen over at Stampotique they are having a Design Team call, so if these stamps or any of their others interest you, check out the details here.  We are closing the call on 1/10/11 and hope to announce the new design team soon after.


Card details:
Stamps: Twinkie 6103 and Silence Speaks 3012 from Stampotique Originals
Cardstock: Ballet Blue, Garden Green, White, patterned paper from SU!
Inks:  Copic markers, Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: grommets, black twine

1 comment:

Kirsten Alicia said...

Fab card, Twinkie looks great.