Monday, October 10, 2011

Sleeping Beauty

There's still time to play along with the Stampotique Humorous Birthday Challenge - grab your Stampotique images and join us!



I started out by stamping Minkygirl in Black Archival on Watercolor paper, then created a Mask from Eclipse Tape and placed it over my image.  To add color, I pressed Ranger Distress Stains in Barn Door, Rusty Hinge and Mustard Seed onto a Non Stick Craft Sheet, and spritzed with water, then pressed my stamped side into the inky pool, lifting to try, then reinking to cover any white space.  Once dry, I removed the mask and color the image with an H20 Brush and Markers.

Details:
Stamps - Stampotique Minkygirl, Sleeping Beauty
Card Stock - Red, Yellow, Black, Watercolor
Ink - Ranger Black Archival, Distress Ink Gathered Twigs, Markers (Red, Yellow, Pumpkin, Blush)
Other - Non Stick Craft Sheet, H20 Brush, Spritz Bottle, Heat Gun, Eclipse Tape, Ink Blending Tool

Designer - Lisa Somerville