Thursday, November 24, 2011

Non-trad Christmas

Mink by Daniel Torrente
Splatter Long and Hearts cube by Jo Capper-Sandon
Sentiment by Carol's Collection

I'm loving the latest Stampotique Designers challenge - to create a non-traditional Christmas card. Anything non-traditional is right up my alley! This card is very similar to one I have made before but I wanted to make a Christmas version because I just love Mink's sullen expression and it goes so well with the sentiment. This card would be perfect for a real scrooge, and we all know one of those!



Have a look here if you fancy playing along with this fun challenge.

Bye for now, Kate

3 comments:

Inkypinkycraft said...

Great card, just love it..my entry is under construction!!!fab image and the sentiment is awesome.x hugs trace x

fatmonica said...

Fantastic!

Shannon said...

The colors on this tag are wonderful, I absolutely love it!!! Of course Kate doesn't ever make anything I don't love.