Thursday, November 24, 2011

Non-trad Christmas

Mink by Daniel Torrente
Splatter Long and Hearts cube by Jo Capper-Sandon
Sentiment by Carol's Collection

I'm loving the latest Stampotique Designers challenge - to create a non-traditional Christmas card. Anything non-traditional is right up my alley! This card is very similar to one I have made before but I wanted to make a Christmas version because I just love Mink's sullen expression and it goes so well with the sentiment. This card would be perfect for a real scrooge, and we all know one of those!

Have a look here if you fancy playing along with this fun challenge.

Bye for now, Kate


inkypinkycraft said...

Great card, just love entry is under construction!!!fab image and the sentiment is awesome.x hugs trace x

fatmonica said...


Shannon said...

The colors on this tag are wonderful, I absolutely love it!!! Of course Kate doesn't ever make anything I don't love.