Sunday, December 4, 2011

Ruby shoes!

The nights are getting darker.. so are the mornings now! What better way to spend the evenings than to start making Christmas cards.. I know lots of people have been busy creating already! I do like to be traditional and try and keep Christmas in December! ;-)

I've had soooooo much fun using the FAB new robin stamp that's just flown into the UK craft shops brought to you from Stampotique Originals brand new artist Kira Nichols this lady is SO talented.. go check out her other NEW designs HERE! you won't be disappointed.

Here is my first card of the season.

Stamps used: Birdy Shoes by Kira Nichols 
& Merry Everything! by Kirsten Powers 

The gorgeous patterned papers are by cArt-Us.. I couldn't resist inking and distressing them! and adding some Xmas Red Stickles glitter to the robins trainers!
Thank you for calling today and leaving a comment if you get the chance.

Have a great weekend. Gez.xx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Gez...that Robin always makes me smile :-) Love S xx

Tricia said...

Adorable card! I love the texture! And that robin in red sneakers is so cute!
Blessings,
Tricia