Friday, February 15, 2013

Winter Diva by Jenn Cochran

Good Morning Stampotique Followers and Friends!
Here is my creation for this weeks challenge at Stampotique Originals Designers Challenge.
Valerie is challenge you to do Winter Whites.  Thanks for the great challenge teamie!

I have used several fun stamps for my tag:


Dew Drops, Puff Paint, Glitter and Ranger accents finished off my tag.


Love Sugar beads!  They make the roses look so pretty!

Hope you like my tag.  Please join us for our Designers challenge!

Posted by Jenn Cochran 
For Stampotique Originals



3 comments:

SanDee1899 said...

fantastic background so elegant! I like it!
XO
SanDee

Cocofolies said...

Very beautiful and delicate tag, wow !! Coco xx

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.