Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Big Whoop



We want to say a big Thank you to our guest designer for March, Belinda Spencer for sharing her creativity with us month. We've had fun seeing her creations each week and look forward to seeing her creations in the challenges.


Here is a little extra project I created for this challenge just because I really do love any excuse to use my stencils!!


This time I have created a more grungy card with an adorable, spooky little Batboy. The background is made up of torn book paper pieces with Gel Medium scraped across a diamond pattern stencil with a palette knife. Once dry I have added various Distress Inks and Glimmermist and stamped the Bla Bla Bla quote in black Staz On. Lastly I added my pieced together Batboy with some wings added from Lovelyarethesound.

Thank you so much to everyone at Stampotique for inviting me to be guest designer once again. I adore these stamps and looking forward to a lot more stamping with them!!

Happy stamping everyone.
Cheers
Belinda
***********************************************

Stamps used:

2 comments:

Kathi said...

Love this. Great stencil use and color combo. And of course, the great stamps! :D

Anonymous said...

I am deeply grateful first of all to Kenny, whose
insights and vision were instrumental to what
we are sexcam talking about in the gallery below!

Rnd 9: Sc in each sc around, join with sl st in next sc rep around, join,
fasten off.

Here is my website ... sex cams