Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Tuesday with Val and a Greeting

Happy Tuesday!
Today I'd like to share a cheerful little greeting card.
I drew inspiration for the coloring from the colors in the background paper and the fun sentiment (cut out from designer paper).  It was great fun playing with my Copics and getting a bit inky!!
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Val :)
Stamps by Stampotique Originals:
Bird LadyGucio Walking
Tweety: Oh, Mr. Putty tat. Don't you wike me anymore? 
Sylvester: I think... I think... I think you're... I think you're... delicious!

5 comments:

Claudine said...

I love the big ol' Hello.. this is darling and your coloring is fab!!

roc said...

that is adorable! thanks for using my bird lady!

G Peplow said...

LOL Love this :D xx

Corrie Herriman said...

Great card, Val and I love that quote, made me chuckle !
Corrie x

Kay Wallace said...

Roc and Magda's stencils go perfectly together in this fun card, Val! Even that busy background doesn't steal the scene from Bird Lady and Gucio!