Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year! Guest Designer & Challenge


Happy New Year!

We are excited today to start off the year with a whole new crew of guest designers.  Kicking off 2013, we welcome Kristen Catalano as she joins us as our first guest designer.

Here is some more about Kristen:



My name is Kristen Catalano, I live in Nashua, New Hampshire and I work as a nurse. I live with my husband Paul, and my two children; Abbey, 11 and Ryan, 6 and our dog Remy.

I started as a scrapbooker many years ago, but have since have become a card maker and now I completely enjoy altered media and journaling.  My favorite supplies are stamps, sprays, and paints.  If I don’t end up messy by the time I am done crafting, I wasn’t productive

I wish I could tell you what my “style” is, but I am still trying to figure that out myself.  I guess I could say that I am cutesy with a dark side….LOL.  I was thrilled to be asked to be a guest designer for Stampotique, as I completely LOVE their stamps, and they have the most amazing design team.  I look forward to sharing my creations with you. My blog addy is: http://scrap-creations1.blogspot.com/ Feel free to stop by and let me know what you think.
************************************************
We are starting off the year by also sponsoring a challenge over at Party Time Tuesdays. We are giving away a $30 gift certificate over there for Stampotique stamps.

They are ringing in the New Year with a "Celebration" theme.

Here are some of our design team showing off their celebration creations:





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What's up friends, nice post and fastidious arguments commented here, I am in fact enjoying by these.

http://www.behance.net/gallery/Used-Bucket-Trucks/2317922
my web page - bucket truck for sale