Wednesday, January 9, 2013

SDC82: Punches and Die Cuts

My Team mate Astrid  from Stampotique Designers Challenge is asking us to play with Punches and Dies... I took this a step farther and added in my Silhouette.
I love textures and cutouts so I wanted to use as many as I could. On the Silhouette I made the stars, doily and chevron came from the inside of the stars. The border and arrows are Sizzix dies. The pinking edges are from Fiskars scissors. Lastly- Martha Stewart circle punch.

Stamps I used:

Hope you will play along with us at the Stampotique Designers Blog.
You could win some of the Off Color Stamps-!!
Face the brilliance of your most wonderful creations and dwell on your dreams.
Warmly-
Sarinda

3 comments:

Wendy said...

wow...this is a gorgeous creation...thank you for sharing!

Reflective Art Studio said...

Thanks for admiring Wendy..
xx
Sarinda

FojAga said...

Great scrap!