Saturday, March 15, 2014

Coby's Saturday.

This week a got a reaction from Kay Wallace, it's snowing again
where she lives. Snow? We haven't seen it this year in the
Netherlands and last week it was spring.
Garden chairs outside and faces to the sun!
Love it, no winterjacks, sitting on a terras
at the ZOO! That's why I had to use this stamp.

This time on the backside of a Gelliprint.
Is was so busy to make a Gelliprint that I didn't
noticed that on the backside the brayer made
a beautiful background.
Happy accident!


Used stamp: Nature Tiles

6 comments:

Gerrina said...

Wat mooi om de kleuren van de afgelopen week in jou achtergrond terug te zien! Fijn weekend, Gerrina

Claudine said...

Don't you jus glove those happy accidents? Your page is beautiful!!

Kay Wallace said...

Your background is absolutely gorgeous, Coby! And I love your "quad" stamp of flowers, a butterfly and a ladybug! Happy Spring to you, my dear friend! Thanks for the cheerful greeting today. Off to check out the backsides of my gelli prints! ;-)

Sarah Anderson said...

gorgeous background, almost crayon-like...I really must use my gelli plate more!!

Valerie H. Marshall said...

Ok, that's it, Coby! I must try my new gelli plate!! It's still in the package (gasp!). This background is just beautiful and goes so perfectly with that stamp!
Awesome!
Val :)

roc said...

great job!