Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Texture and More Texture - Wednesday with Claudine

Hello everyone and welcome to another Wonderful Wednesday!!! It's Hump Day!!

I encourage you to hop on over to the  Designer's Challenge and check out this week's challenge

The challenge was chosen by our wonderful and talented Kay Wallace - She has asked us to use some Texture in our background 

I am SO excited about this challenge because I just love, love, love texture and I love using all kinds of texture in my projects
So thank you Kay for the great challenge!!!

I did an art journal page this week for my project and have used the following Stampotique Stamps
Mela - By Daniel Torrente
Topknot - By Daniel Torrente
Prom Queen - By Daniel Torrente and Jill Penney
Blocks - By Maryse Carrier

There is a lot of texture on my page, first I used gesso through a stencil

Then I used modeling paste on top of sprays

This was my outcome 

I had a great time creating this page and I just love the texture coming through
Thanks again for stopping by and for more details on my page please visit my website


Kay Wallace said...

You have perfectly responded to my challenge for background texture, Claudine! Lots of interest here, as well as built-up texture. But all this overpowers neither your images nor your important message. Well choreographed, my friend!

roc said...

Nicely done!

massofhair said...

Beautiful Page, fantastic colours and love your characters :-) xxx

Valerie H. Wilson said...

OMG, wow! What a page! I love that you've showed your process here! I'd never have seen all of the layers of texture otherwise! Brilliant!
Val :)