Friday, October 31, 2014

circles on a journal page


I am very happy with this journal page spread!


It started off as a bit of a rubbish gelli print which I painted over with some turquoise brusho, thinking it might lift it - it did!!


Then I started playing around with Daniel's circles cube from Stampotique


and lots of variety in text and numerals.  The background numeral piece is from my scratch paper on my worktable; it's how I clean my stamps - by stamping them repeatedly on scrap paper!!


Add some doodling ... and Sarah is a happy art journaller!!

Stampotique Stamps used:

2 comments:

Astrid Stulemeijer (AssiCrafts) said...

Great page Sarah!!! XOXO

Vera Lane Studio said...

I am trying to catch up here and so glad I came back to take a look. This is so lovely. I adore all the textures and color. Brilliant.