Wednesday, October 1, 2014

SDC 167 Masculine - Wednesday's With Claudine


Good morning all, we have a new challenge this week for you over at Stampotique Designers Challenge Blog and our hostess this week is Kim Howard


I know a lot of people have trouble with masculine themed cards or journal pages, I know I do.

Stampotique Stamps I used for this project are:
French Journal Page - By France Papillon
Angel Boy - By Daniel Torrente
Feakin' People Person - From Carol's Collection

I decided to do a small journal page for this one and I used a jelli print that I had made several months ago (gotta love those gelli prints)


if you would like to see a little of how this was created hop on over to my blog 

thanks again for coming by
Claudine

4 comments:

Kay Wallace said...

Amazing that your powerful Gelli print background does not overpower your Angel Boy image--perhaps it's his vivid colors! Nice journal page, Claudine!

Vera Lane Studio said...

Love those layers -- whoot whoot! Fabulous!

Sarah Anderson said...

gorgeous, just gorgeous :)

Basement Stamper said...

Fabulous background on this and love the image you chose for the challenge.