Wednesday, March 30, 2011

FABuLous


Have you checked out the new releases over at Stampotique?  I knew as soon as I saw them that I HAD to have this cute little dress from Janet Klein.

These colors came from the current Play Date Cafe challenge.

I laughed when watching Dancing with the Stars the other night with my friend Kristen, as one of the dancers (think it was Kendra Wilkinson) was wearing a gorgeous dress with these colors.

Hopefully you can see the sparkle on my card, I sprayed some of the Sheer Shimmer Spritz in Sparkle on my dress after I got done paper piecing it together with the different colors.

Card details:
Stamps: Pretty Party Dress 9216  and Fabulous 8990 by Stampotique Originals
Cardstock: My Favorite Blue Jeans, Purpilicious and A Blanc Check
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, copic markers, My Favorite Blue Jeans

2 comments:

Gez Butterworth said...

Very pretty card. The colours are gorgeous. What a dress!

Jane Wetzel said...

love the sparkle..perfect for this dress! :)