Friday, March 11, 2011

Gift.. card..

Just recently I have enjoyed making Atc/pocket size gift cards for family & friends to keep in their purse or wallet with a hand written message on the other side! Here is one of my favourite sentiments..


 I started with a piece of white cardstock and stamped the Lovebirds using Versamark ink and clear embossing powder.

When the image had been heat embossed and left to cool I used an iron to remove the embossing powders.. it left a lovely watermark image..

 I coloured the edges of the Atc with Distress Inks and stamped the Abstract Foilage around the edges..

Then I stamped and embossed with black embossing powder Today is a gift... always a wonderful sentiment to remember..

Thank you for calling. Wishing everyone a lovely weekend. Gez.xx

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Gez! Love how you did the parrots, very special!

Hels Sheridan said...

loving your colours here GEz... and a fab idea to keep in a purse... TFS x

fatmonica said...

It's gorgeous-love the colours!

Anonymous said...

Hi Gez, I LOVE ♥♥♥ your ATC, that Sentiment is so true and my favourite colours too. S xxx

Plastic Gift Card said...

A gift card is a restricted monetary equivalent or certificate that is issued by retailers or banks to be used as an alternative to a non-cash gift