Monday, March 28, 2011

Quick and Easy Mother's Day (UK)

It's Mother's Day here in the UK on Sunday and I thought I'd go for a clean and simple card this year.


I've stamped ~{9165 Carol's Flower Large}~ onto some Basic Grey papers and embossed with black powder, then cut out.
Next, I've stamped 'Mum' using ~{9288 Random Acts Alphabet}~ and embossed in black, then carefully cut the letters out. They have been added to circles with silicone glue. It was fiddly, but I like the layered dimension.

Both stamps are by Janet Klein.

I've finished off with a computer generated greeting and a hefty dose of doodling.

Kaz xxx

6 comments:

Gez Butterworth said...

Very pretty card Kaz. Love how you have stamped the flowers onto patterned paper & your doodling is just perfect as always :)

Hels Sheridan said...

Gorgeous card... tis beautiful x

thekathrynwheel said...

Ooh this is really very nice. Your doodling is a perfect touch :-)

Jane Wetzel said...

Girl...LOVE your doodleing! It is the best! Card is awesome too! Have you heard of Zentangle? ..you might like it since you doodle...I do!

Siobhan Brignull said...

beautiful card with great colours

Carol said...

What a lovely card; simple and to the point! Great idea, thank you!