Saturday, May 21, 2011

2011 CD Calendar - June

I am trying to will the butterflies into my yard this year, so I have created a new page for my CD calendar using Stampotique's new Large Butterfly by Jo Capper-Sandon on this gorgeous paper from Webster's Pages!  I'm really enjoying creating a new page for my calendar each month - it's nice to have a scrappy calendar propped up in a cd case on my desk all the time! :)
Large Butterfly by Stampotique
Please drop by my blog for more details.
Have a magical day!
Val :)

2 comments:

Gez Butterworth said...

Gorgeous calendar page :) Fabby idea :)

http://blog.timetocreate.com.au/ said...

What a lovely page.
If you want butterflies in your yard then invite them to stay - find out what host plants grow where you live and provide tube style flowering plants for them to sup on. The real deal is surely delightful.