Friday, May 20, 2011

Denim Party Dress

Hi, Lisa here today sharing the card I created for the current Stampotique Recycle Challenge. I stamped the Pretty Party Dress in Black Archival on the Jean Shirt, cut it out, cutting off the hanger.  I stamped the Damask in Stormy Sky Distress Ink to add a pattern to the jean material.  I added the dress to a Tim Holtz Hanger and added it to the card with dimensionals.  To create the Flower, I dyed a piece of the material with Ranger Distress Stain (Fired Brick) and cut with the Tattered Floral Die, added a pattern with the Mesh background stamp.  To finish off the card, I added some Faux Stitching to the Cosmo Cricket papers and added the fun sentiment, also from Stampotique.


Details:
Stamps - Stampotique
Ink - Ranger Black Archival, Ranger Stormy Sky Distress Ink, Black Marker, Ranger Pumice Stone Distress Ink
Card Stock - Black, Red
Other - Big Shot, Tattered Floral Die, Rhinestone, Ink Blending Tool, Craft Sheet, Craft Mat, Piercing Tool, EK Success Scallop Punch, Denim, Piercing Tool, Ranger Distress Stain Fired Brick, Cosmo Cricket Circa 1934

Designer - Lisa Somerville

1 comment:

Gez Butterworth said...

Beautiful card. What a great dress! Think I love this stamp! What a clever flower too :)