The past week I got spoiled with a lot of new Stampotique stamps. This is the first card I made with them.
The background is sort of a "happy accident". I made a background with pastel crayons and gesso and wanted to give that a little boost with some alcoholink. But that gave large ugly spots. In a last attempt to rescue it I immediately splashed quit a bit of blending solution over it. The colors started to blend and my background ended up like this.
These are the Stampotique stamps I used for this card: Marci, Carol's flower large, Carol's flower small, Dream in color, Hope definition, Dream definition and French text.
Have fun stamping!