Sunday, June 12, 2011

Dream in color ...

The past week I got spoiled with a lot of new Stampotique stamps. This is the first card I made with them.

The background is sort of a "happy accident". I made a background with pastel crayons and gesso and wanted to give that a little boost with some alcoholink. But that gave large ugly spots. In a last attempt to rescue it I immediately splashed quit a bit of blending solution over it. The colors started to blend and my background ended up like this.

These are the Stampotique stamps I used for this card: Marci, Carol's flower large, Carol's flower small, Dream in color, Hope definition, Dream definition and French text.

Have fun stamping!


thekathrynwheel said...

Great card. The background looks great!

Gez said...

So clever Nellie. Great choice of stamps and your backgrounds look gorgeous. Have fun.xx