Thursday, June 16, 2011

Stampotique Journaling

Alphabitties by Daniel Torrente and Jill Penney
Medium bee by Jo Capper Sandon
Mary by Daniel Torrente

I always enjoy using Stampotique images on my journal pages. Here I chose to add 'Mary' after colouring her with distress inks. As this page is about my never ending battle with work / life balance, the phrase 'busy bee' popped into my head so of course I had to give her some bee wings:


And I'm loving these 'Alphabitties', they make a fantastic addition to a journal page because they look as if they have been drawn by hand. They are all different sizes and a random collection of upper / lower case - right up my street!


Thanks for looking, Kate

4 comments:

Willy said...

Another gorgeous page, Kate!

Carol said...

Incredible work, Kate. Colors are out of this world delicious......and a great sense of humor!

Gez Butterworth said...

STUNNING Kate. I could sit and look at your journal pages ALL day..xx

Kaz said...

Love it Kate! x