Wednesday, June 1, 2011

moda



From the Mall, is the current challenge at gingersnap creations.
"mall"- not a word we Brits use, but I think I know what it means, I watch enough American telly. Anyway, I took this challenge to mean anything from a shopping trip. So I used this label from some clothes, and used it to make a card.

I've used girl with the heart purse, from stampotique. She was my first ever stampotique stamp. I used her to enter a stampotique challenge and wons some more stamps, that's how it started, and now I'm on their DT, talking of which this card would actually qualify for the current acetate challenge, but I can't enter that as I'm on the DT.

I attached the tag to the card with an eyelet.

1 comment:

Jane Wetzel said...

awesome jo- so glad u posted this as I save all my tags from the "mall" lol LOVE this idea!