Wednesday, April 2, 2014

A Bit Of Humor - Wednesday's With Claudine

I must say that I really am loving the theme this week. This week's theme was chosen by our lovely  Nellie and she chose "Humor" 

Check out the challenge HERE

I just love to laugh so I love humor and I use humor in my daily life, after all, laughter is the best medicine, right? 

 I am using the Stampotique Stamps

Are My Pants Too Tight - By Artist Daniel Torrente
Seaweed - By Artist Jo Capper-Sandon (in the hair)
Meadow - By Artist France Papillon (also in the hair)

I made a tag for this one and made him have some big hair and I think he likes his hair haha!!!


I love the look of the big hair and the Seaweed and Meadow stamps coming out everywhere haha!!


Of course you can always see my steps and how I made this tag at my blog


Thanks for stopping by and have a Happy week!!!

2 comments:

Kay Wallace said...

Your have certainly used two of these stamps in very unexpected ways, Claudine, and I love it! Also, the headdress you have created for your focal image is priceless! Very funny, indeed! Off to check out your blog details!

massofhair said...

Fabulous sprouting hair, love Are My Pants Too Tight, on my wishlist of stamps now.

Thanks for the giggle:-) xxx