Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Wednesday's With Claudine

Happy Wednesday to you all and thanks once again for coming by and sharing this time with me. I appreciate each and every visit and comment here. 

For this week's challenge over at the Stampotique Desinger's Challenge Blog, our wonderful Magda Polakow has asked us to use a Pen/Paint Pen or Marker on our project 

This challenge is right up my alley, I use those items on almost everything I do, Thanks Magda for this awesome challenge


I made a postcard this week for my project and have used the Stampotique Stamps:

Jasmin - By Artist Jo Capper-Sandon
Carol's Large Flower - By Artist Janet Klein
Carol's Small Flower - By Artist Janet Klein




Thanks for stopping by and as always for a full tutorial check out my blog at

4 comments:

Kay Wallace said...

Jasmin is one of my favorite stamps, Claudine, and you have used her so beautifully here! That yellow color just pops against the background. Nice details here!

Astrid Stulemeijer (AssiCrafts) said...

Such a great card Claudine! Love how you finished the flowers. XOXO

Vera Lane Studio said...

Great use of color!

roc said...

way to go. lovely.