Friday, April 4, 2014

stampotique on a gelli plate


I have had so much fun this week playing with a new technique using my gelli plate.  Step by step instructions are available on my blog but I hope you like the mini journal page I came up with :) I have to say, Jo's shrooms are my favourite, favourite stamps and I love using them in my journals. I'd love to know what your favourite stampotique stamp is!

Stampotique stamps used:
Owlseeyou by Kira Nichols
heart tie by Jo Capper-Sandon
Giant Shroom by Jo Capper-Sandon
Mushroom group by Jo Capper-Sandon
Quiet Place by Jo Capper-Sandon

5 comments:

Kay Wallace said...

Hi, Sarah! I, too, love Jo's 'shrooms, but I think my favorite is Mary--perhaps because she was my very first. My collection now of 130 I often blame on her! Great journal spread here--am off to check out the details on your blog! Have a good weekend!

Claudine Criner said...

Beautiful page, I just love that gelli plate.

Corrie Herriman said...

Wonderfully detailed background for this little owl. I will have to get my gelli plate out. Had it for a while but not used it yet. I could't tell you my favourite stamp, there is so many I love !!
Corrie x

Coby van willigenburg said...

love it, wil go to your blog to see how you made this!

Vera Lane Studio said...

This is so fun...gonna hop to your site to see more!