Our September guest designer has been as busy as a bee creating some fun projects to share. Here is her latest creation.
Bee Notebook by Wendy Price
- Stampotique stamps (Hexagon & Big Bee)
- Derwent Inktense Watercolor pencils
- Archival Jetblack Ink
- graph/lined paper
- Using a stamp positioner, stamp hexagon image repeatedly on white cardstock.
- Color with watercolor pencils
- Cut a piece of cardboard to 4 x 8.5 inches. Fold in center.
- Cover cardboard with stamped paper. Trim edges.
- Trim graph paper and notebook paper down to 4 x 8 inches.
- Place graph paper and notebook paper in cover. Fold and punch holes in spine.
- Loop twine through the holes in the spine. Tie with a bow.
- Stamp bee on white cardstock and color with watercolor pencils. Cut out and add to cover of book.
Wendy: Thank you so much for sharing your talent with our readers, we are so happy you joined us as our guest designer this month!