Sunday, September 18, 2011

More Rain?!



Hello :0) Long time, no see :0)

Its that time of year again- darker evenings are creeping in quickly for us here in the UK and the solemn moods creep in with the lack of sunshine.

Hope you like this card. One for when someone's day hasn't quite gone to plan.

I used Daisy,Daisy, French Text, Swirl Stalks, Tree, Moon Girl and the new Rain Rain. Drew my own brolly and swing. For further stamp details (codes and links etc) please check out the post on my blog.



The rainy splashy effect is made by splashing water onto a water based ink background.
Thanks for dropping by.

Jo Capper-Sandon

4 comments:

Evil Edna said...

that looks beautiful. Anyone who is saddened by the dull skies, spare a thought for our Emo Heron. He has been in a permentant sulk as the pond has dried out, but every time it rains he returns to the pond with renewed hope.EE

Jo Capper-Sandon said...

Awwwwwwww EE, I hope he has somewhere to splash around in soon.

Anonymous said...

Knew it was yours the minute I saw it :-) what a fab card! Love the colouring and the way you combined the stamps.

Gez Butterworth said...

Tremendously awesome! I want a brolly like hers..