Sunday, September 4, 2011

Wish upon a Star




This week at less is more it's a colour theme, and it's metallic. I decided to use a simple metal charm on my card, which I think works well with Jo's Wish Word Stamp from the new releases at stampotique.
I've also used the freebie star stamp (also designed by Jo for Stampotique) from this month's Craft stamper, to make a stencil, which I have sprayed through with Crafter's Companion's Spray and sparkle (iridescent) much like I did on the book cover in my last post. You could also do this with the star stamp in Jo's new range, it's the same but substantially larger (I'm lucky enough to have both)
it's hard to photograph this, but it looks lovely in real life.

4 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

beautiful, love the metallic stars.

patcrafts said...

I love the simplicity of this card, gorgeous.

Jayne C said...

It looks lovely here, too!!! x

Carol said...

Love the simplicity.