Saturday, September 3, 2011

Playing with colors

I love distressinks and I love the effect of combining different colors of them. So once I made one of these cards I wanted to see the effect of another colorcombi. And then I just couldn't stop so I ended up with these six ..


Obviously the design is simple. You mask a piece of white paper on two sides leaving a blank part to ink up. Sponge two colors of distressink and splash with a little water before removing te mask. Ink up Grass with one of the colors of distressink you used and stamp it twice without reinking. To finish of stamp Quiet place


Have fun stamping!




9 comments:

Jo Capper-Sandon said...

These are crying out to be sent to Take Ten Nellie. I hope you do. Fab work x

Aisling said...

Gorgeous series!

joanne wardle said...

absolutely gorgeous!!

Carol Q said...

gorgeous Nellie. I can totally appreciate why you had to do all those colour variations.

thekathrynwheel said...

Wonderful! Love all the different colours :-)

SmilynStef said...

Wowza ... I agree ... these should be published ... fantastic color combinations and design.

Ellie Knol said...

Prachtige serie, zo zie je heel goed de mooie eigenschappen van distress...

Kaz said...

These are gorgeous Nellie!

Carol said...

Wonderful idea! Color combos are terrific!